0800 953 0165

Independent support

Where can I go for independent support?

If you’re having trouble paying your bills, these organisations can give help and advice:

  • National Debtline is a free service offering debt advice. Call Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, or Saturday from 9.30am to 1pm on 0808 808 4000. 
  • Citizens Advice is a free advice service for consumers. Citizens Advice England can be contacted on 03444 111 444. Phone calls to CAB England cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.
  • Money Advice Trust is a charity that helps people to tackle debts and manage their money wisely. 
  • StepChange is a charity offering free advice to help people overcome their debt problems. Call: 0800 138 1111.