0800 953 0165

Getting help

Where else can I go for help?

Financial help

There may be financial help available for you to improve the energy efficiency of your home and make it warmer, more comfortable and cheaper to run.

If you live in Southampton or Hampshire you can contact local charity the Environment Centre (tEC) on 0800 804 8601 for advice and information - let them know CitizEn Energy put you in touch.

If you live outside of Southampton and Hampshire you can contact your local authority, to check what help is available in your area.

Action on Hearing Loss
The largest charity supporting people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or suffer from tinnitus. Contact them for free information on equipment that could help.

Age UK
Advice for older people on money, care, health, housing and more.

Citizens Advice
Citizens Advice provides free, independent advice, whether you’re looking for a better deal, want to make a complaint, would like help paying your bills or want to read up on your rights as an energy customer.

  • Website: citizensadvice.org.uk/energy 
  • Phone: for CAB England call 03444 111 444 (Calls to this CAB England number cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers)

Disability Rights UK
An organisation promoting independent living for disabled people as well as giving support to carers.

The Royal National Institute of Blind people (RNIB)
RNIB offers information, support and advice to people with sight loss.

Royal Voluntary Service
The Royal Voluntary Service provides practical help and emotional support to help older people remain an active, independent part of the community.

Scope UK
Working to make the world a better place for disabled people and their families. 

The national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind.