How can you be in it to win it?
If we’re able to compete with your current energy deal, and you decide to switch to us, you could win free energy for a year*. All you have to do is quote the originator code RADIO2018 when you’re going through the sign up process.
If you can save money by switching to us, whilst going green at the same time, then everyone’s a winner!
What would you spend the money you'd save on?
How to switch and enter:
- Get an instant quote
Enter your postcode at citizenenergyuk.co.uk/quote or call 0800 953 0165. You’ll be asked a few questions about your current energy supplier and energy use. This will be easier if you have your last energy bill at hand.
- Select tariff
Review instant quotes and, if you’d like to go ahead, select your preferred tariff.
- Quote the competition code
If you are signing up online then follow the online instructions. In the ‘Originator code’ field enter the code: RADIO2018. If you are doing this over the phone then please quote this code to the call handler.
- Sit back, relax, and wait to hear if you’ve won a year’s free energy!
We’ll take care of the rest of the switching process, so you don’t have to worry. We’ll let you know as soon as your switch has gone through and contact you if we need more information. The winner will be announced on 3 December 2018. Terms and conditions apply – see below.
*Terms and conditions:
- CitizEn Energy is a brand owned and led by Southampton City Council in partnership with other local authorities. This local energy brand is operated under regulated licence by Robin Hood Energy Limited, registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 08053212. Registered Office: Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3NG. VAT Number: 204830929.
- The closing date for entering this competition is 21 Nov 2018. Entries after this date will not be valid.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday the 3 December 2018.
- By entering you are agreeing that we can contact you via your contact phone number and email address which is linked to your CitizEn Energy account, with regards to the competition. If you do not get back to us within a week of us letting you know you have won the prize draw, we will reselect a new winner.
- *The value of this prize is £971.44. This value is based on a national average cost for energy set by OFGEM (based on a dual fuel customer’s annual usage). The value is correct as of 24 September 2018. This will be credited to the winner’s CitizEn Energy account and the credit will only remain valid if the customer completes their contracted tariff period.
- The competition is valid for all CitizEn Energy customers that come onto supply. If the winner decides to cancel their contract with CitizEn Energy before their contracted tariff period the competition credit remaining on their account will be cancelled.
- This is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- The competition is not open to employees of Southampton City Council or anyone connected with this promotion.
- CitizEn Energy takes no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed and will not accept entries that are spoilt or incomplete.
- This is a random prize draw and CitizEn Energy’s award of the winner will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no alternative will be offered.
- By entering this competition you accept these terms and conditions.
- The competition prize will be supplied by Robin Hood Energy (energy supplier).
- Southampton City Council accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Southampton City Council further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the competition.